Basic TWELVE Quintet Concrete + WalnutLA-BA-S20
by Plato Design
100% handmade in Italy, Basic TWELVE is a modular pendant lamp made of 5 geometric elements that can be combined in several ways thanks to the magnetized sides. You can choose the shape you prefer and make your BASIC TWELVE pendant lamp unique. It is perfect for being suspended on a dining table or in the meeting room.
Materials used are essential and elegant at the same time: only European walnut solid wood and natural concrete. Luxury craftsmanship merges with product design innovation. The small brass details make the lamp precious.
Each module of the pendant lamp has three magnetized sides. Thanks to the magnets two or more modules can be connected together. Once attached, the lamps can rotate in different position to direct light when one wishes.
The pendant lamp is fixed to the ceiling thanks to a circular rosette which keeps the five cables together.
HOW IT IS MADE
Each lamp is handmade in Italy. We meticulously check the quality of materials to offer a reliable and durable product.
- MATERIALS: concrete, European walnut solid wood, gold neodymium magnets, brass, metal ceiling rose
- SIZE: variable, each of the 5 modules is 15x15x15 cm / 6''x6''x6''
- WEIGHT: 2,8 kg / 6.2 lbs
- USE: for indoor use only
- BULBS: 5 x E14 max 10W LED
- CABLES: 5 x textile cable 150 cm / 59" long
Light bulbs not included. We recommend to use LED filament bulbs.
- PROCESSING TIME: 10-15 working days
- DELIVERY TIME: it depends on destinations, please check shipping page
For further information or customization please contact us.