Basic TWELVE Trio Concrete and Wood Table LampLA-BA-T04 €370,00
BASIC TWELVE TRIO is a trio of magnetic lamps. They can be used attached together or as single elements. BASIC TWELVE TRIO is the perfect lamp to lighten a corner of your living room.
The lamp is composed of two concrete modules and one beechwood module. Both concrete and wood are treated as a plastic materials resulting in three dodecahedron-shaped ultra-thin shells.
The result is an astonishing object with its essentiality, at the same time flexible and customizable, designed to meet changing needs.
Each lamp has three magnetized sides. Thanks to the magnets two or more lamps can be connected together. Once attached, the lamps can rotate in different positions to direct light where one wishes.
Like refrigerator magnets, Basic TWELVE lamps can be fixed to any metallic surface such as bookcases, fridges, shelves and tables.
HOW IT IS MADE
Each lamp is handmade in Italy. We meticulously check the quality of materials to offer a reliable and durable product. It is composed of two parts: the lampshade and the cable. Lampshade materials: ultra-thin concrete / beechwood, gold neodymium magnets and brass logo.
- MATERIAL: concrete, beechwood, gold neodymium magnets, brass
- SIZE: 15x15x15 cm / 6”x6”x6” per module
- CONCRETE MODULE WEIGHT: 0,8 kg / 1.6 lbs
- WOODEN MODULE WEIGHT: 0,3 kg / 0.3 lbs
- TOTAL WEIGHT: 1,9 kg / 4 lbs
- USE: for indoor use only
- BULBS: 3 x E14 max 8W LED / E12 available for US and Canada
- CABLE LENGHT: 3 x 180 cm / 70''
- PLUG: EU, US and UK plug available
Light bulb not included. We recommend to use a LED filament bulb.
The product might vary slightly from the picture due to the nature of being 100% handmade.